Team Uganda from Oklahoma

The Fairview Link
March 15, 2011

The administrative and relational details of hosting a team of ten are demanding enough that I have little to no time for writing updates.  I usually wake early and draft them before the sun comes up and while the team is still sleeping ... like I'm doing now!  BUT, I think I've found an alternative solution to keep you abreast of what is happening while I'm hosting.

Check the blog to see if Justin knows this child's gender
This team has a blog that they have maintained since the first short term mission trip of 2009.  This is the third trip for the Fairview, Oklahoma Connection.  Their blog is a historical and contemporary chronicle of how the Lord has used them in Uganda and changed their lives.  Pam and I are the ones behind the scenes making sure they get to where they are going, eat well, get a pretty good night of sleep, take cold showers, connect them to some amazing Africans, and enjoy the Lord.

Why not take a look for yourself.  http://teamuganda09.blogspot.com/

Comments