Help Us, God

Mama Rania, baby, and Rogers
33 minutes ago I received this email from Rogers Tenywa who lives in Kampala, Uganda.  Rogers is the Next Generation Ministries associate who will accompany Rania and her mother to India for her surgery.

Rania's health has been monitored at International Hospital Kampala (the best available medical care in Uganda) for the past weeks as she waits for approval and the resources for her surgery.

Rogers wrote:
Hi Paul,  greetings to you and Pam.  I got everything that concerns Rania and her mum. Am just waiting to hear from Simon.  He said he'll call me  to for a meeting.  I was at IHK yesterday.  Rania is not that well. Actually, her life has deteriorated. The doctors say she'll be well after operation.  They keep asking me when we are to leave for India.  I keep telling them that we are finalising with their paperwork, but soon. I wasn't able to visit them today because a friend of mine lost his father and so I came this morning to bury. Am just leaving for kampala now. Otherwise, thank you so much for fundraising for Rania. God bless you Paul. I love you man.
Time's getting short, as you see from Roger's email.  Please pray ... we are moving forward with medical clearance and travel plans, but time is going.  We need God to sustain Rania's life so she can make it to India for surgery.

Simon is the intern with Morning Star Foundation who will arrange everything for us at the hospital in India. We still lack $1,000 for our target of $9,000, but are confident the Lord will provide so we are moving forward.  Please send any amount to Next Generation Ministries, 29940 South Dhooghe Road, Colton, OR 97017 and designate it for Rania's Heart Surgery.

We will keep you updated.


Comments