Finally ... Video Proof!


Blair & Gideon Bishop
Early this year in Africa, Pam and I heard bout a developing relationship our firstborn granddaughter had with a young man named Gideon Bishop.  As bits of information trickled across the ocean we began to suspect we may be part of a wedding during our short stay in the States.

This past Saturday, August 10, 2013, our suspicion was confirmed.  The wedding was held on our property, Grace Haven, in Oregon.  The house was full of people and we are still recovering and rehabilitating the house and compound.  What a delightful day.

It has been a busy, busy time while here. Two and a half weeks ago my father was sent home,under hospice care, after a day in the hospital.  I spend almost every night with him so that my mother can rest without concern.  Jeff Kasigwa arrived two days before the wedding and together we have begun to promote an awareness of what God is doing in Uganda with Next Generation Ministries.  It was God's perfect context for Blair's Big Event!

God takes care of the details.  Pam and I couldn't have wished for a better stay here in America.  Despite the ramifications of my dad's health I am so glad I'm here for him and my mother at this time.  We have also been immersed in our kids and grand kids lives.

Now the ship seems to be turning and pointing east toward home in Uganda.  In less than two weeks we will have our annual Board of Directors meeting and BBQ.  Jeff and I are out promoting Women in Crisis and his music ministry.  Before we know what hit us we will be loading luggage in our car and heading for Portland International Airport.

But ... relax.  Click here and enjoy the video that I produced as a gift for Blair and Gideon for their wedding day.


Comments