Ambassadors For Christ

Moving with Kings & Priests
May 7, 2011

The gasoline tank is empty.  My email inbox is full ... and so is my heart.  I've returned from a 12 day mission to Western Uganda.  I thank God for the vehicle donated to Next Generation Ministries by friends from Fairview, Oklahoma.  We loaded a team of 15 kings and priests into it and headed west on May 27 and lived together in peace and harmony, serving the Lord as best we knew how.  Nine members of the Dove Voice Band, of Kampala, were a major part of us.  I helped Sami Kiro open a blog for the band several weeks ago.  Sami is now living with us here in Jinja and I spent last evening teaching him how to manage the blog ... and posting an update on the mission.  Rather than duplicate the chronological report of the first half of our mission, check out the Dove Voice Band blog here.

Comments